The Victron BMV-702 is a high precision battery monitor capable of monitoring two batteries. The features are the same as for the BMV-700, however the voltage of the second battery is also shown.
A battery monitor an essential part of most power systems, especially those where knowing the state of charge of the battery is vital to make informed decisions.
The BMV-702 battery monitor accurately measures the current flowing into or out of the battery bank, thus working out the state of charge. The state of charge is displayed in percentage. The display also shows a wide variety of other information such as : Voltage, Amps in/out, kW or Watts in/out and an estimate of the time to go until the battery is empty.
Standard features :
- Battery voltage, current, power, ampere-hours consumed and state of charge
- Remaining time at the current rate of discharge
- Programmable visual and audible alarm
- Programmable relay, to turn off non critical loads or to run a generator when needed
- 500 Amp quick connect shunt and connection kit
- Shunt selection capability up to 10.000 Amps
- VE.Direct communication port
- Stores a wide range of historical events, , which can be used to evaluate usage patterns and battery health
- Wide input voltage range: 6,5 – 95V
- High current measurement resolution: 10 mA (0,01A)
- Low current consumption: 2,9Ah per month (4mA) @12V and 2,2Ah per month (3mA) @ 24V
The Victron BMV-702 comes with shunt, 10 meter RJ 12 UTP cable and 2 meter battery cable with fuse. No other components needed. Separate front bezel for square or round appearance; ring for rear mounting and screws for front mounting.
Colour - dark grey.