The all-new Victron Cerbo GX communication-centre allows you to always have perfect control over your off-grid power system from wherever you are and maximises its performance.
Simply connect through our Victron Remote Management (VRM) portal, or access directly, using the separate GX Touch, a MFD or our VictronConnect App thanks to its added Bluetooth capability. This latest addition to the GX-range combines all the best of connectivity, redefining smart power solutions in every way.
When an SD card is installed in the Cerbo GX it will log data so that even if the connection to the Victron VRM Portal is lost due to a network outage, when the Cerbo re-connects it will upload all of the historical data onto the portal.
Watch the new video that explains all there is to know about installing the new Cerbo GX & the GX Touch system displays.
Instantly monitor the battery state of charge, power consumption, power harvest from PV, generator, and mains, or check tank levels and temperature measurements. Easily control the shore power input current limit, (auto)start/stop generator(s) or change any setting to optimise the system. Follow up on alerts, perform diagnostic checks and resolve challenges remotely. The Victron Cerbo GX turns any power challenge into an effortless experience.
Cerbo GX Features :
- Wifi access point
- 1x Ethernet Port
- 1x SD Card slot for datalogging
- 3x USB Ports - connects a variety of USB devices such as keyboard or GPS
- 1 x HDMi port for connecting a GX Touch display
- 3x VE Direct Ports
- 2x BMS CAN Ports
- 2x VE CAN Ports
- 2x VE Bus Ports
- 2x Programmable relays - can be used for generator start & stop signals.
- 4x Digital inputs - from an alarm panel or door switch for example.
- 4x Temperature inputs - track ambient, device or battery temperatures.
- 4x Tank Level inputs - these could be for fuel, water or waste tanks.