JinkoSolar's Maxim MPPT technology offers outstanding performance in partially shaded installation locations.
The output of standard pv panels can be hugely reduced by only a tiny bit of shade. With Maxim technology, a Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) chip is built into each panel, which solves the shading problem and produces up to 20% more energy under unfavourable conditions.
JinkoSolar Smart Module Maxim technology pushes Maximum Power Point Tracking deep into the module; offering 100x more granular power tracking than string inverters and 3x more granular than panel optimizer technologies. The highly distributed MPPT architecture affords improved tolerance to shading, reduction in power degradation, and even enables denser system design on ideal unshaded rooftop and ground-mount systems.
- Push the MPPT function deep into the PV system
- Finer granularity of power control ensures most possible energy output
- Tolerance of crossbank shading enables greater power density in constrained areas
- Improve design flexibility by enabling uneven strings and multiple orientations within a string
- Enhance long-term cell reliability by eliminating hot-spots