Solar modules that are expected to be exposed to the environment for at least 25 years can be affected by conditions such as; shading, soiling, aging, temperature gradients, and more. Mismatch caused by these factors in a panel or among various panels can cause the system to lose power. JinkoSolar Smart Module solutions solves these problems and produce in up to 20% more energy under these unfavorable conditions.
JinkoSolar Smart Module optimized by Maxim pushes Maximum Power Point Tracking deep into the module; offering 100x more granular power tracking than string inverters and 3x more granular than panel optimizer technologies. The highly distributed MPPT architecture affords improved tolerance to shading, reduction in power degradation, and even enables denser system design on ideal unshaded rooftop and ground-mount systems.
- Push the MPPT function deep into the PV system
- Finer granularity of power control ensures most possible energy output
- Tolerance of crossbank shading enables greater power density in constrained areas
- Improve design flexibility by enabling uneven strings and multiple orientations within a string
- Enhance long-term cell reliability by eliminating hot-spots