The Solar Boost 1524iX offers a high efficiency, fully featured Maximum Power Point Tracking solar charge controller for a competitive price.
The SB1524iX can also be used with one of Blue Sky's IPN remote digital displays - enabling the controller to be positioned close to the batteries and the remote display to be mounted conveniently elsewhere.
The auxiliary output connection can either be used to charge a second battery at 2A, or as a 15/20A low voltage disconnect (LVD) which prevents over-discharge of the batteries in remote unattended systems. The 2A battery charge feature is ideal for charging a separate battery such as the engine battery in a boat or motorhome.
The SB1524iX features full 'IPN pro' network capability, which allows up to 8 Blue Sky solar controllers to work together as one, as well as share a single remote temperature sensor & digital display.
- Auxiliary output: 15/20A load controller or charges a 2nd battery @ 2A.
- Conformal coated electronics for harsh environments.
- Automatic or manual battery equalization process.
- Automatic current limit on solar pv.
- 3-stage charge control system.
- Solar pv Voc up to 45.6VDC.
- IPN Pro networkable.
- Full 5 year warranty.
- New - 'Dusk to dawn' lighting* control feature on load controller.
Optional battery temperature sensor.
Optional remote digital display.
*Requires IPN Pro remote display for set-up.