The Solar Boost 2512iX-HV offers a high efficiency, fully featured Maximum Power Point Tracking solar charge controller for a competitive price. This new version is capable of running 60 Cell modules up to 40VDC open circuit.
The SB2512iX can also be used with one of Blue Sky's IPN remote digital displays - enabling the controller to be positioned close to the batteries and the remote display to be mounted conveniently elsewhere.
The auxiliary output connection can either be used to charge a second battery at 2A, or as a 25A low voltage disconnect (LVD) which prevents over-discharge of the batteries in remote unattended systems. The 2A battery charge feature is ideal for charging a separate battery such as the engine battery in a boat or motorhome.
The SB2512iX-HV features full 'IPN pro' network capability, which allows up to 8 Blue Sky solar controllers to work together as one, as well as share a single remote temperature sensor & digital display.
- Auxiliary output: 25A load controller or charges a 2nd battery @ 2A.
- Conformal coated electronics for harsh environments.
- Automatic or manual battery equalization process.
- Automatic current limit on solar pv.
- 3-stage charge control system.
- Solar pv Voc up to 40VDC.
- IPN Pro networkable.
- Full 5 year warranty.
- New - 'Dusk to dawn' lighting* control feature on load controller.
Optional battery temperature sensor.
Optional remote digital display.
*Requires IPN Pro remote display for set-up.