The Morningstar TS-MPPT-600V controller enables arrays with a high input voltage (up to 600VDC) to charge a 24, 36, 48 or 60V battery bank. This allows very long cable runs and simple pv array wiring.
Its self-diagnostics & electronic error protections make installation easier and prevents the chance of installation mistakes / system faults. It is also equipped with 8 adjustable switches to make system set-up & configuration simple.
- Wide array input operating voltage range (5 - 525 VDC)
- For 24, 36, or 48 VDC battery systems with maximum 60A continuous battery current.
- Allows long PV strings with no combiners required
- Allows the use of small wire sizes and long wire runs.
- Wire cost savings off-set the higher cost of the controller
- Up to four TS-MPPT-600V controllers may be used in parallel.
All Tristar models come with external temperature sensor and voltage sense port to further improve the accuracy of the charging process.
Morningstar has an enviable reputation for quality, and all controllers come with a 5 year warranty.