The HRDi Charge Controller is the latest digital wind and solar regulator from Marlec. The HRDi has evolved from and improved on the successful HRDX controller. It provides Charge Control and Power Splitting for off-grid system with two independent batteries, such as the cranking battery and leisure battery on a boat.
The contemporary design meets the needs of increasing power demands and features a useful digital display that shows the amount of generated free power, along with the battery state of charge. It is designed for use with the Rutland 504, 914i or FM910-4 Windchargers and up to 160W of solar panels.
- Clear alpha-numeric digital LCD screen with user display options
- Connectable to two independent battery banks
- Priority charging of the lowest battery
- Push button activated and timer controlled back light
- Auto configuration to 12 or 24 V supply
- Latest micro controller based system shuts wind charger down when batteries are full
- Wall mounted modern moulded structure with easy access connection ports
- Manual turbine & solar shutdown switch
- Bulk & float charging stages for best battery performance
- Temperature compensation to optimise charging in all conditions
- Using internal sensor or external sensor also supplied
- Accepts up to 6 mm² cable (SWG 11 or AWG 9)
- Optional Remote Display can be added via dedicated port
- Dims: 193 x 127 x 40mm. Weight 0.42kg