You tell us what you want to power, how long for and the location for the system - and we'll custom design and build a solar pv system to meet your specific requirements.
EDC solar pv panel kits provide a professionally designed off-grid solar power system, in an easy-to-install 'plug & play' package.
Over the past 20 years we've designed & supplied solar kits for a diverse variety of off-grid power applications :
♦ Off-Grid Buildings - Remote Houses, Outbuildings, Barns, Stables & Cabins.
♦ Water Pumping - Remote Wells, Boreholes, Cattle Watering & Irrigation.
♦ Leisure & Marine - Motorhomes & Caravans, Boats, Yachts and Narrowboats.
♦ Portable / Mobile Power - Camping, Hiking, Travelling & Expeditions.
We also supply bespoke solar power systems for remote commercial & industrial applications such as data monitoring, bus shelter lighting, sign lighting and cctv systems.
Solar Power Kits That Work
The issue with all 'off-the-shelf' solar panel kits is that they are designed to make things easy for the manufacturer - not for the customer, who has to match their power needs to one of the standardised kits.
The other complication is that a standard solar pv kit will produce significantly different amounts of power in different locations and at different panel orientations.
In our experience, the only way to ensure complete customer satisfaction is to custom design the system using local meteo data.
In the process of sizing your system, our system design engineers will often suggest energy-saving measures that can make a dramatic difference to the viability of a project.
Plug & Play Kits - Making Solar Installations Simple
Our bespoke 'plug & play' solar kits make it super-easy for any electrical contractor or competent person to install the system. All of our solar kits include full email & telephone technical support for the lifetime of the system.
An EDC custom designed plug & play solar panel kit will typically consist of :
- Solar electric (pv) panel array - sized to meet anticipated loads.
- Solar panel mounting hardware to suit installation location.
- Solar charge controller - sized to match solar array.
- Deep cycle battery - sized to match anticipated loads.
- MCBs - overcurrent protection & circuit isolators matched to system.
- DC Control panel - custom built, pre-wired & tested in our workshop - provides easy connection points for all cables.
- Plug & Play cable sets - sized to your defined cable run lengths, designed to minimise voltage drop and eliminate the need for special cable termination tools etc. Includes battery cables, solar cables and load / inverter cables.
To get an off-grid power system designed for your application - please complete our system sizing enquiry form on the following page :